Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Once when I was frightened, something happened...

This one time when I was little, it was storming out and I was scared of storms. I had a bunch of clowns in my room, hanging from the ceiling and sitting around my room, like dolls and stuff. I used to think that monsters lived under my bed and would come out to grab me at night. I was already scared and even though I wanted to run for my door, I knew the monster would grab my leg and pull me under the bed. I got so scared anyway that I just had to try...so I jumped from my bed and grabbed the door, but I was even more scared, because it was locked! I couldnt get out..and all the scary clowns and the bed monster were sure to get me. I dun remember what happened after that, I just remember how scary it was.

1 comment:

  1. WOW a locked bedroom door would be scary if you had to get to the bathroom, too!

    ReplyDelete