Friday, October 15, 2010

Am I pessimistic or optimistic, and why...

I am a mix of pessimism and optimism, it depends on the day, how I'm feeling, and what is going on in my life. I think I have big goals and even bigger dreams, and even though I let myself dream them, I know that some of them might not happen, just because of different stuff. Sometimes I let myself fall into the lonely place where I cant remember my dreams, and can only see the bad things or the things that are more real, stead of the happy dreams. Sometimes its like my dream car has a flat tire and I am too tired or too sad to change it so I sit there by the road and pout, hoping AAA will come by with a spare.

Im not as optimistic as I used to be, but I'm not as pessimistic as I could be, or as other people mite be, but I guess lest for now, thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment