Monday, August 23, 2010

What dose the month of August makes me think of?

August makes me think of lots of stuff...liiiike...it being reallly hot out side and about ice cream! I think of litning bugs an fishin' too, cuz August is in the Summer! Oh! I think of going swimmin' an about frends  cuz we do lotsa stuff togethur. :) I think of bunnies cuz I am with my bunnies a lot, but I am with them every day so I guess thas not just bout August. Hmm...ooh!!! Watermelon!! Watermelon is the BEST part of August cuz thats when it always tastes the best! Mommy or Aunty Riri get some from the fridge and its so cold and tasty and I love it soo much! August makes me think of my Aunty's wedding cuz even tho its not till next month, we been getting ready for it alll month! I even got a pretty dress to wear for it cuz I'm a flower girl! :D August makes me think of school too cuz thats when school started, it started today, and its a lotta fun cuz my aunty is my teacher too! I like August a lot! 

This is a pic of the first day of school!  :D I put it here cuz it happend in August too!

No comments:

Post a Comment