Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If I could have ANY super power...

iF I could have ANY super power, I would wanna be able to turn into any animal I wanted! That way I could talk to all my favorite animals and lern what they are like and what they think about! I would turn into a buterfly cuz i think they are really pretty and I would turn into a mermaid so I could go under water and not have to breathe! Mmm...I dunno if a mermaid is a animal, so if its not then I would turn into a little blue fishie! Oh, and I would turn into a bunny so I could tell mine to make good babies!  I think my favorite animal to turn into would be a kitty cuz they can sleep all day and not get in trouble! :D It wood be good to turn into animals cuz they are very smart and can do LOTS of things that I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment